Sequoia Audubon and Santa Clara Audubon present: Jeffrey Gordon, President of ABA, Friday, October 11.

Leslie Flint

Jeffrey Gordon, President of the American Birding Association
“It’s Too Late to Stop Now:  Sharing the Gospel of Birding in the 21st Century”

Friday, October 11, 2019, 7 pm
Belmont Sports Conference Center
550 Island Parkway, Belmont, CA 94001

Join us for a humorous, heartfelt, and opinionated look at the joys, virtues and occasional frustrations of a life spent birding, the road we’ve explored together, and what lies ahead.  American Birding Association President, Jeffrey Gordon, will celebrate the power of birding to heal and transform, not only our own lives but even our world.  Jeff will share some of the highlights of the ABA’s first half century and experiences from his own 40+ years as a birder.  Most of all he will talk about the path to 2069:  how we advance boldly toward making the world better for the birds and birders who will follow us.

ADA Accessible.  Less than a mile from Belmont Caltrain.
Free to the public.  Donations accepted.

See you there!

Leslie Flint
San Mateo