Re: Juv Bald Eagle at HSB?

Teale Fristoe

This morning I was up at Hawk Hill and we saw a juvenile Bald Eagle fly south around 10:45. Maybe this is the same bird you saw? I got a picture which is in my ebird checklist: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S60371648

Happy migration,
Teale Fristoe
Berkeley

The photos are poor. Here’s a description. Large raptor with broad wings and shortish, broad tail. Mostly dark with white leading edges on the underwings. Large head. Soaring with wings flat aspect.