Re: Sutro and Middle Lake Apr 4 (the future)

Dave Weber

Yes, I saw them tomorrow, in the future. They will be there, just like they were today!

DW

From: William B. Grant <wbgrant@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 3:26 PM
To: Dave Weber <dwbirdster@...>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Sutro and Middle Lake Apr 4

So you saw them on Thursday?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Weber
Sent: Apr 3, 2019 3:20 PM
To: sfbirds@groups.io
Subject: [SFBirds] Sutro and Middle Lake Apr 4

Brian Fitch’s posting earlier reminds me to send this. I also was at Sutro Baths this morning but apparently too late for the Sabine’s Gull. The fisherman was there and tourists came and went. There was a near-breeding-plumaged Red-necked Grebe not too far out. Then went to Middle Lake just for the heck of it. The south end was warblery (a valid adjective?) with Wilson’s, Townsend’s, Orange-crowned, Yellowthroat, Audubon’s & Myrtle, and a Nashville Warbler. Also a Pacific Wren at eye level.

Dave Weber,

Milpitas