Re: Skimmers at Crissy

Aaron Maizlish

The two black skimmers are sitting at the end of the platform at the entrance to the Saint Francis Yacht Harbor. You can walk out to the end of the wave organ, or you can be lazy like me and see them from the end of the Marina Green parking lot. I suppose if you are exceptionally skilled with binoculars you might be able to see them without rolling to a complete stop. Thanks, Jonah

Aaron Maizlish
San Francisco CA

On Feb 14, 2019, at 3:03 PM, Jonah Benningfield via Groups.Io <falco1440=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Out at the end of wave organ now.

,
Jonah

On Feb 14, 2019, at 2:48 PM, Jonah Benningfield via Groups.Io <falco1440=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Crap, they flew.

Jonah

On Feb 14, 2019, at 2:41 PM, Jonah Benningfield via Groups.Io <falco1440=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Yo,
Two BLACK SKIMMERS (presumably the same two) are hauled out at Crissy. I’ll chill with them for like 15 mins if anyone’s nearby.

all the best,
Jonah B.