Re: Red-necked grebe baker beach

Sarah Burton

Thank you, Josiah! What time of day did the RTLO fly out of gate?

Best,
Sarah

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 7:47 PM Josiah Clark <josiah.clark621@...> wrote:
Went out to see what the storm dragged in at Baker Beach. A stealthy red-necked grebe was in with increased numbers of scoters nearshore. 710 red-throated loons flew out of the gate during a calm period, presumably seeking shelter in the bay. Also very out of my norm for my yard at my recently re-activated feeder, a very tame male brown-headed cowbird. I’ve looked for the eastern phoebe many mornings in the last couple weeks but no sign of it.