Re: Car break-in, Heron's Head Park

Roberta Guise

This may sound obvious: my rule of thumb is to never, ever, leave anything in the car regardless of where it’s parked (even our garage at home) that I wouldn’t want to lose. I plan before leaving the house to take everything on my body. I pack before opening the garage door. No exceptions. Having a SUV as I do makes the vehicle more appealing to break into.

Warmly,
Roberta

Roberta Guise
415-420-6276

Guise Marketing + PR
Executive branding to be visible, add value, and change
the way people think

http://www.guisemarketing.com    @robertaguise

linkedin.com/in/robertaguise

President, IMC USA NorCal Chapter
Institute of Management Consultants USA
http://www.imcusa.org/

Delegate representing San Francisco and speaker at the
UN Commission on the Status of Women

On Jan 20, 2019, at 11:25 AM, Nais Raulet <raulet@...> wrote:

This appears to be a regular phenomenon at Heron’s Head. I was there 2 months ago birding with a friend who put her purse in the trunk at the parking lot there, and came back to a broken window, stolen purse and rifled trunk.