Ferry Park - Palm and Black-Throated Grey Warblers, White-Throated Sparrow 11-13-2018

Jack Hayden

Today, around 1pm I had views of a couple each Palm Warbler, Black-Throated Grey Warbler and White-Throated Sparrow at Ferry / Sue Bierman Park. The park was very active with lots of yellow-rumps chupping and flitting about, as well as a good helping of White-crowned Sparrows. While not seen at the same time, I concluded there were two Palm Warblers present when one showed distinct small streaks on the breast compared to the other with more indistinct smudgy streaks.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49919365

Jack Hayden,
Albany, CA