Continuing warblers Golden Gate Park

rosita94598

Today, Sunday October 21, the Blackburnian Warbler continued in the trees below Stow Lake and east of the log cabin and Pioneer woman statue.  Thanks to Michelle and others for putting my wife, Rosita, and me in the right area.

We later walked east of the conservatory of flowers and found the location described to us by Michelle.  In just a few minutes the Chestnut-sided Warbler was found by Rosita.  We both watched it for an extended period.  Michelle joined us by bike after about 10 minutes and we showed it to her, too.  This was all from about 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM.

Hugh B. Harvey
Walnut Creek