Possible YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER at Sue Bierman

Max Benningfield

Hello,
Today I was out after school birding sue bierman park and in the same area as the Canada Warbler last week with there was no sign of but there was a pretty big mix flock of Willson's, Townsend's, Yellow and other warblers and Chickadees. In the mix flock I had a warbler with a bright yellow throat, white eye brow and gray back and white under tail and no yellow on rump, the only thing that I can think it could be is a Yellow-throated Warbler. If anybody has any other ideas that would be great.

Good birding
Max B