Saturday morning, Mt. Davidson etc.

Adam Winer

Not a whole lot doing in a few (cold and windy) spots this morning.

At Mount Davidson, an immature male Rose-breasted Grosbeak was in eucalyptus just down from the summit, presumably the same bird I saw there on Thursday.  Other migrants included a few Western Tanagers, one each House Wren and Bewick's Wren, and one man who was absolutely livid (with some, erm, "colorful" language) after I asked him to collect his dog's feces.

Sunset Circle had a few migrants, among which was a single Willow Flycatcher.

Pine Lake Park had the expected set of regular migrants, plus a Cassin's Vireo, 2 Belted Kingfishers, and an adult Black-crowned Night-Heron.

Cheers,
Adam Winer