Re: Pa Au

Smokey Bear

It came out towards noon again for another 15 minutes of feeding and sat on the top of the rock for a nice long while. Good views.

Anna

On Jul 10, 2018, at 12:24, Dan Harris <dh1236@...> wrote:

Parakeet Auklet returned for about 15 minutes around 11am. I was with Emily and Anna; it was spotted by Anna. The Auklet was again in the water close to shore on left side of viewing area until it flew to the right, circled around and landed on backside of Hermit Rock.
Dan Harris
San Francisco

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 9:46 AM Alan Hopkins <alanhopkins@...> wrote:
The Parakeet Auklet was seen this morning at around 8am. It was in the water close to shore, it flew off behind Hermit Rock and out of sight. I left at a little after 9 and it had not been re-found. A Common Tern flew west around the point at about 7:45.

Alan S. Hopkins
San Francisco, CA

--
—Dan