Re: Evening Grosbeak - get recordings?

Alvaro Jaramillo

Brian,

But what type of Evening Grosbeak were you listening to in the Sierras?

Here is an article on the call types

http://ebird.org/content/me/news/evening-grosbeak-flight-call-types-how-much-overlap-occurs/

Up in Klamath I have recorded type 1, and type 2 in the very same spot.

Examples of the call types here

http://earbirding.com/blog/archives/1601

<mailto:alvaro@alvarosadventures.com> alvaro@alvarosadventures.com

www.alvarosadventures.com