Alvaro's pelagics - 2017 dates up online.

Alvaro Jaramillo

Hello folks.

    I hope you are all easing into a great spring of birding. I just wanted to quickly let you all know that the initial schedule for our pelagic trips is up online:

http://alvarosadventures.com/boat-trips/pelagics/

The spring trip this year will be on May 20th, out of Half Moon Bay. We are running trips from Half Moon Bay, Monterey Bay, to the Farallon Islands, and back on the schedule this year – Cordell Bank, out of Bodega Bay. This year we are collaborating with the Redwood Region Ornithological Society, Golden Gate Audubon Society, Santa Clara Valley Audubon Society, Ohlone Audubon Society, Monterey Seabirds, and our spotters are a who’s who from the Sequoia Audubon Society. We look forward to having fun with our friends out in the high seas, documenting, photographing and enjoying seabirds and marine mammals this year – come on board, hot coffee and treats are waiting for you on board 😊.

Take care, and e-mail me directly if you have any questions. Looking forward to a great seabirding season.

alvaro@...