FYI - SF and San Mateo pelagic this Saturday

Alvaro Jaramillo

Hi all,

  The blow we had the last couple of days is taming down and the weekend looks to be good pelagic weather. This is the last of the season, and perhaps the best option for Flesh-footed and Short-tailed shearwaters (we hope). We are likely to bird both SF and SM counties, and will hopefully find the food rich area we saw last week. With nice shearwater concentrations offshore.

   If you are interested, please visit: http://alvarosadventures.com/boat-trips/pelagics/ for the last boat of the year!!

Thanks so much local birders for your interest in these trips, they would not be possible without your support. We have had a ton of fun out there this year, thanks for the good times.

Good birding

alvaro@...