Gray Flycatcher

Joe Morlan

Robbie Fischer and I stopped by the South Windmill fennel patch this
afternoon. Photos of the GRAY FLYCATCHER are at...

https://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/GrayFlycatcherIMG_5009.htm

On Tue, 13 Sep 2016 22:24:42 +0000 (UTC), "Richard Bradus
grizzledjay@yahoo.com [SFBirds]" <SFBirds-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Well, who would have thought that 9:45am would be too early to find a bird but, alas, I missed the Gray Flycatcher near the Windmill, which showed up after 11 this morning, seen by Lee Guichan and others. Perhaps it was scared off by a ruckus from a large number of Ravens that chased off a Cooper's Hawk (which returned after the ravens scattered); or disturbed as I certainly was by the constant noise of helicopters over Ocean Beach - a rescue or police action perhaps.
--
Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA