Reschedule - pelagic trip now on Sunday


Alvaro Jaramillo
 

Hi folks,

    

         We have had to change our pelagic trip this weekend to Sunday from the previously scheduled date on Saturday. Both days this weekend look great for weather, and thus far Sunday looks quite nice. It is a few days out and forecasts can be off, but the predictions look to be right on for good weather to get offshore. Things have shifted since we were last out, with Black-vented Shearwater having appeared inshore and likely other warm water birds have appeared offshore. We need to go out and check it out for ourselves, I would not be surprised if Black Storm Petrel has arrived, hopefully the Buller’s Shearwaters are in (maybe Flesh -footed?) and certainly we will be on the lookout for offshore murrelets – Scripp’s, Craveri’s, and Guadalupe in order of increasing rarity. September is peak for diversity offshore, and perhaps you had Sunday available and not Saturday so I wanted to let all know that there are spaces available, and the weather looks good.

   http://alvarosadventures.com/boat-trips/pelagics/

Take care,

Alvaro

 

Alvaro Jaramillo

alvaro@...

www.alvarosadventures.com

 

Join SFBirds@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.