Re: McLaren Nighthawk

Alan Hopkins

Still there at 3:30

Alan Hopkins

On Sunday, September 4, 2016 2:19 PM, "Patricia Mahoney listpat@... [SFBirds]" wrote:

On Sep 4, 2016, at 2:17 PM, Patricia Mahoney <pmahoney2@...> wrote:

Thanks, Adam- Dom and Parke showed up and so did the bird. It's sleeping on the ground near the snag. There's a snag "clump" and a short log near it... Bird's on ground, near the end of the log that's facing the street. We are keeping a respectful distance.

Angie's bringing her scope now.

Pat

On Sep 4, 2016, at 1:51 PM, Adam Winer awiner@... [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply@...> wrote:

Slightly to the south and barely up the hill from the original location.

-- Adam Winer

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 1:49 PM Patricia Mahoney <pmahoney2@...> wrote:
A few birders are looking now- where was the snag the bird was roosting on when you last saw it? Thx!

On Sep 4, 2016, at 9:58 AM, Adam Winer awiner@... [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply@...> wrote:

It's still there.

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016, 9:50 AM cdlou37 cdlou37@... [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply@...> wrote:

It was there when I left at 915am.