BrBo & GlGu

Alan Hopkins

This morning at 9:30 the Brown Booby was flying around to the east of Mile Rock. It was being chased by gulls and eventually flew west around the point and out of sight. I went to the Cliff House and was able to re-find the bird about twenty minutes later flying beyond the rocks. I watched it for about half an hour until it flew back toward Mile Rock and out of sight.

There was an adult Glaucous Gull in a feeding flock along the edge of India Basin Open Space park. There were lots of birds to look through I could have easily missed something else.

Happy New Year

Alan HopkinsĀ