Re: [NBB] Banding Workshops in Tiburon, Oct-Nov

Peter Pyle

Our October banding workshop this coming weekend had a late cancellation so there is an open slot now. The Nov 14-16th workshop currently has 2 slots left. See my last post on this (below) for more info. If anyone is interested in joining us, please see:
http://www.coastalzone-ca.com/Home%20Page/Pyle-Banding_Workshop-Decription-and-Schedule-final.pdf

and/or send us an email at:

Pyle Workshops

Good birding,

Peter

At 05:31 PM 7/25/2014, Peter Pyle ppyle@... [northbaybirds] wrote:

Excuse the cross-postings and the pitch.

In conjunction with Richardson Bay Audubon Center we will be offering
two three-day weekend workshops on banding birds this fall, October
24th-26th and November 14th-16th. Besides teaching on-hands
experience with bird-banding (to both beginners and non-beginners),
and (a lot) about molt and age-determination, some fun and
informative lectures on birds and marine ecology, evening bat
detection, a little on-site birding, etc., will be part of the
deal. All meals provided.

If you or someone you know would be interested in joining us, the
link below provides full details.

Thanks and good birding,

Peter

http://www.coastalzone-ca.com/Home%20Page/Pyle-Banding_Workshop-Decription-and-Schedule-final.pdf