Series of Auks, Condors and American birds available

Peter Pyle

Hi all -

Ted Beedy has some complete series of the above journals available to whoever can come by and pick them up in Nevada City (or arrange for shipping):

"I have full sets of the Auk (1947-2013) and Condor (1933-2013), some that belonged originally to Alden Miller, Dr. Salt’s major prof at MVZ) that I’d like to donate to a worthy person or organization­especially if they would handle shipping/transportation. They are all in good condition (e.g., no highlighting or margin notes), so I hope that someone will find them of use. I also have American Birds going back to ’88 (complete)--if someone wants those."

If anyone is interested they can contact Ted at

Cheers,

Peter