Willow Flycatcher at Sydney G. Walton Square, SF?

Thorsten Claus

I had lunch there yesterday, sitting at the north side on the bricks of the stairs when I noticed a tiny flycatcher hopping through the gras, very unusual, hunting for insects for about 15 minutes without flying once, just waiting, pouncing, a hop, and waiting. The little guy was either blind or exhausted or sick, I could come up quite close before it hopped away.

These guys look all the same to me, but I think it was a Willow Flycatcher because of the missing eye ring and no brownish color - can someone take a look at the iPhone photos?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3647th9vlgd6ypg/2014-07-30%2012.19.45.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jxi2s8bqew3fee7/2014-07-30%2012.19.25.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9s4xelrzgermxy6/2014-07-30%2012.19.26.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zbxh4u4whcazlx8/2014-07-30%2012.19.44.jpg