Correction: Salvin's Albatross chase trip? Wed JULY 30th

Alvaro Jaramillo

My apology for wasting time and band width. Yes, Wed July 30th, this coming Wednesday J

Hello folks,

   I have been contacted by several folks who are wanting to find out if we could put on a chase trip for the Salvin’s Albatross we found yesterday. The next open day for the boat is Wednesday Aug 30th. Please let me know if you are interested, in order to secure that the boat goes, I will start with a price of $170 and with critical mass, I can decrease that price point. E-mail me at alvaro@..., or 650-504-7778

Thanks for the interest!

alvaro@...