Pioneer Canyon pelagic Jul 26th

Alvaro Jaramillo

Hello birders,

   A warm greeting to you all. I hope you are having a great summer, catching up with some breeding birds, and the start of the fall migration. Very soon we begin the late summer and fall schedule of pelagic trips out of Half Moon Bay, Monterey and Bodega Bay and we hope you can join us. Our first trip out is on July 26th, to the Pioneer Canyon, from Half Moon Bay. The deep water portion of this trip should be largely in San Francisco County. Last year at this date we saw Laysan Albatross (quite reliable this early in the season), Manx Shearwater, Scripp’s Murrelet, a nice number (15) of Wilson’s Storm-Petrels, along with Ashy, Black and Fork-tailed Storm-Petrels. It could be an interesting day out there.

There are a few spots left. You can e-mail me, or sign up directly using PayPal. Here is our schedule: http://alvarosadventures.com/boat-trips/pelagics/

Good birding to you!

alvaro@...