SFBBO Bird Sound workshop - late June.

Alvaro Jaramillo

Hi folks,

  June 25, 26 and 29 I will be teaching a workshop (in Redwood Shores) dealing with bird song, how to learn bird voices as well as understanding its ecology and function. We will be using spectrograms to learn sounds, facilitating visualization of bird song. The workshop will also touch on how to learn sounds at home, resources that are available and how to use them. In the field we will learn about bird recording as a way to learn songs, in addition to good old focus and listening to learn bird sounds. Please visit the SFBBO website to obtain more details on how to sign up.

http://www.sfbbo.org/activities/workshops.php

good birding all!!

Biologist

San Francisco Bay Bird Observatory (SFBBO)

524 Valley Way,

Milpitas, CA 95035

www.sfbbo.org

ajaramillo@...