From: Michael Feighner
Date:04/20/2014 9:45 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: SFBirds@...
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Gannet still on Alcatraz

When I arrived at 8:15 am, the Northern Gannet was still on its favorite roost, mid-way between the right-most and left-most ends of the island, sort of below the lighthouse on the right on the wall with the 'chimney' just above the shoreline.  When I left st 9:15 am, the Gannet circled around several times and dove and finally returned to its favored roost.

Michael Feighhner Livermore, CA,Alameda County
http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/michaelfeighner

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless