From: Mark Eaton
Date:04/19/2014 9:55 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: cdlou37
Cc: David Assmann ,SFBirds@...
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Gannet Back

Best directions are to find the lighthouse and go down to where two walls intersect.  The "chimney" mentioned in previous posts is some sort of tower on one of the walls and not to be confused with the prominent chimney on the western edge of Alcatraz.

Mark

___
Mark Eaton

On Apr 19, 2014, at 9:48 AM, cdlou37 <cdlou37@...> wrote:

Still being seen from west battery below Fort Mason by picnic tables.
Calvin

From: david_assmann@...
Date:04/19/2014 8:17 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: SFBirds@...
Subject: [SFBirds] Gannet Back

Back on Alcatraz - visible through scope right of chimney