FW: SFBBO Shorebird Workshop

Alvaro Jaramillo

Hi folks,

  I am giving a two day classroom and field seminar on shorebird identification and biology, focusing on spring shorebirds. It is at the end of the month, see below for the details. Please contact SFBBO if you are interested.

Good birding!

Biologist

San Francisco Bay Bird Observatory (SFBBO)

524 Valley Way,

Milpitas, CA 95035

www.sfbbo.org

ajaramillo@...