Palm Warbler continues Jan 22 morning

rosita94598

My wife, Rosita, first spotted the Palm Warbler, then we both watched it about 8:30 this morning.  We had already checked the little fenced area north of the tennis courts, then walked between the buildings to check Sydney Walton Square.  We even walked Davis to Sue Bierman Park, taking a stroll around the maintenance area, before strolling north on the path along the tennis courts a second time.

The Palm Warbler was actually in the pine trees which are in the wider space at the opening between the buildings.  It spent much of its time inside the tree and out of sight, but it came out enough for good viewing.

Hugh B. Harvey
Walnut Creek