No Black-and-white Warbler in Children's Garden Friday Nov 15

rosita94598

I spent about 45 minutes late this morning looking for the Black-and-white Warbler previously reported in the Children's Garden section of the Botanical Garden.  While I found a number of Pygmy Nuthatches, at least one Yellow-rumped Warbler and a Townsend's Warbler, the B & w Warbler was not seen.  It's a big place, and it was last reported last Sunday, I think.

The sound of all the traffic on Lincoln did not help, nor did the noise from the large school group.

Hugh B. Harvey
Walnut Creek