Re: [pen-bird] Pioneer Canyon pelagic 7/21, pics

Alvaro Jaramillo

Tom et al.

Thanks for posting this! I should note for the county enthusiasts that
Manx Shearwater was in San Mateo; Laysan showed up in SF and SM counties;
conveniently the two observations of Scripp's Murrelets included a pair in
SF, and a single in SM; nearly all of the storm petrels were in SF, although
one Ashy was in SM; the Buller's were all in San Francisco waters. It was
quite the trip, good weather, great conversations, superb birding, and lucky
bi-county sightings for some of the goodies.

Good birding,

alvaro@...

www.alvarosadventures.com

_____