Farallones June 3rd-5th

Peter Pyle

Given the weather I emailed Point Blue biologist Pete Warzybok on the
Farallones to see what was showing up. Pete reports for June 3rd-4th:

Blackpoll, Black and white, Tennessee, Chestnut-sided, Audubon's,
Wilson's and Yellow warblers, American Redstart, Warbling Vireo,
Indigo Bunting, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Bullock's Oriole and Western
Tanager. Also many wood-pewees, presumably most or all Westerns.

Today so far they've added Ovenbird and Cedar Waxwing.

I'll pass on any further reports I receive from today.

Peter