Learn The gulls - San Francisco Bay Bird Observatory gull ID workshop coming up.

Alvaro Jaramillo

SF birders

These workshops have been previously in Milpitas, but now they are in
Redwood City so it may make it a bit easier for SF birders to partake, so
you know. In any case, if you are getting into this group and are grappling
with their identification.well, I invite you to the SFBBO gull workshop next
week. While it is focused on identification we also get into some biology,
distribution and other details as we talk gull. The evening classroom
sessions will be in Redwood City. The field day at various sites along the
Bay. The dates for the evening talks - Jan 29, and 31; field day Feb 3.
Below is the link for those who want to sign up.

http://www.sfbbo.org/activities/workshops.php#gulls

Sparrows are coming up in late March..just in case you gulls are just too
much of a headache :-)

thanks!

Alvaro Jaramillo

Biologist

San Francisco Bay Bird Observatory (SFBBO)

524 Valley Way,

Milpitas, CA 95035

www.sfbbo.org

ajaramillo@...