Lloyd and Stow

Rudyard <parhelion@...>

Hey Folks

a buddy asked me to post a shot he took Sunday of a Lesser Scaup that's been at Lloyd since at least Friday. Quite happy to mix in with the Ring-necked Ducks.
http://www.mojoscoast.com/scaup_ll_ggp.jpg

Mergansers number the same as posted by others. I gather by the white feathers scattered across the road the Peking Duck may have seen its final days. The runty male Pintail Duck is still there as well, a couple of grey, vermiculated sticking out on his sides.

Nice mix of gulls in various states of dress up at Stow Lake, and the first year Thayer's Gull is sticking around. Worth a study.

cheers

Rudy
SF