Sue Bierman Park and Simond's Loop

j3m4f5

I started the day by heading to Sue Bierman Park to try and see the Yellow-Throated Warbler. While checking out quite a few yellow-rumped warblers I got a quick glimpse of the Palm Warbler before one of the other birders spotted the Yellow Throated Warbler. The YT came down and was slightly above eye level and offered great views before disappearing back into the trees.

Later in the afternoon I did a quick walk around Siomond's loop and managed to see 4-5 Northen Flickers and 1-2 Pine Siskins feeding on a bird feeder with in a flock of finches.