Ferry Park-Sue Bierman Park

rosita94598

Jean Richmond and I are confused about the new name of Ferry Park. When I visited the last couple of weeks, the portion surrounded by Clay, Washington, Davis and Drumm Streets has signs at each corner indicating this is Sue Bierman Park.

The John King story in the SF Chronicle a couple of weeks ago referred only to the part between Drumm Street, the Embarcadero and Justin Herman Plaza.

Are there still two separate names, or is it all Sue Bierman Park now?

Maybe we can say Sue Bierman East and Sue Bierman West (joke).

Hugh B. Harvey
Walnut Creek