Re: Quail Reports

Alan Hopkins <ash@...>

Sunday June 11 Quail Report from Strybing.

Most of the quail were in the California Area there was a pair near the
west-most oak. There was one male near the Succulent Garden and the
remains of a pigeon in the new quail habitat area.

When I was walking back through the California Area all the quail were
giving alarm notes. As I approached many flew up high into a pine. I
could not find what they were so excited about, however I did find a
dead red fox.

There was a Green Heron in the small pond in the California Area too.

Alan