Re: Christmas Count?

Juli Chamberlin

From the Golden Gate Audubon Chapter newsletter:

Join your friends—or meet new ones—by taking part in Golden Gate Audubon’s
2009 Christmas Bird Counts: in Oakland on Sunday, December 20, and in San
Francisco on Tuesday, December 29. Not only will you have an enjoyable day
of birding, but you can cap it off with a delicious dinner where area
leaders report results from the field, including the whereabouts of unusual
species found that day. Sign up at www.goldengateaudubon.org.

Cheers,

Juli Chamberlin

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Siobhan Ruck <siobhanruck@...>wrote:

Has there been an announcement/signup for the SF Christmas Count? I
don't think I've seen anything about it either by mail or email, and
just want to make sure I don't miss the boat. It's 12/29, right?

Siobhan Ruck