SF Birding resources for young children?

Candy Mabry

Hi All,

I will be embarking on a bird project with my class at an independent school in the Mission District in San Francisco at the end of January and am looking for thoughts on resources as well as any experts willing to work with my class during the late winter and spring. We are fortunate that our campus includes the yellow chevroned parakeets that live in our palm trees and the red-tailed hawks that nest in our bay laurel tree and roost on Mission Dolores during the day. Any thoughts or suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Candy Mabry
Candy Mabry
Preschool Head Teacher
Children's Day School
333 Dolores Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 861-5432 x326 (ph)
(415) 861-5419 (fx)
candym@...
http://www.cds-sf.org/cproject/