Re: Red-Necked Grebe - Crissy Field

Alvaro Jaramillo

Calvin, Thanks!

I was at Chrissy field to catch Fleet Week today with my son and had
nice views of the Red-necked Grebe. Another bit of excitement was a fly by
Cattle Egret, just to the east of the lake. Sorry, I have not been following
what is around up there and have no idea if this is a known bird. I did not
see it land, and it came in bordering the shore from the direction of the
Golden Gate Bridge.

Two Peregrines diving on each other were a plus for the air show.

Al

Alvaro Jaramillo

chucao@...

Half Moon Bay, California