Crissy Lagoon

Alan Hopkins

Last night I drove by Crissy Lagoon and the water level was low enough so that the islands were back, so the mouth must be open again. I didn't have time to look for birds.

Yesterday I checked McLaren Park in the morning and found very few migrants, the only being along the fire road. However, in the aftrernoon after the wind came up I was showing some students a very small patch of willows and found it to have quite a few Yellow Warbles, 1 Yellow-rumped Warbler and a selasphorus hummer. I don't know it it was a change in the weather or if there was something about that willow patch, intresting.

Alan Hopkins