Topics

You have been added to SEForestIndustryRRModeling@groups.io

A&Y Dave in MD

Thank you for moving the list!

Question: anyone have copies of John B. Allen's pulpwood industry photos with copyrights to publish?  I have a clinic on building loads for HO scale pulp racks and may want to convert to article for hobby magazines.

I haven't caught up with Mac Connery in Durham, but I bet he only has copy negatives anyway.

Thanks again.

Dave

Sent from Dave Bott's iPad

On Mar 15, 2018, at 6:15 PM, SEForestIndustryRRModeling <SEForestIndustryRRModeling@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

The owner of the southeastforestindustrymodeling Yahoo Group has moved the group to Groups.io, a new Groups service. You have been subscribed to the new group using your email address dbott@.... The name of the new group is SEForestIndustryRRModeling, and messages can be sent to it at SEForestIndustryRRModeling@groups.io. The group homepage is located here.

Groups at Groups.io are similar to Yahoo Groups, but we have several new features and we encourage you to explore the Groups.io website. If you have never registered with Groups.io before, your account will not have a password set yet. To log in, you can use the 'Email me a link to login' button to have a link emailed to you that will let you log into the website.

You do not have to do anything to continue being a member of this group. If you do not wish to be a member of SEForestIndustryRRModeling, click here to unsubscribe and you will be unsubscribed immediately.

NOTE: You have also been added to the Groups.io updates group. The updates group occasionally sends out updates about the Groups.io service.

If you have any questions, please contact support@groups.io.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team