Topics

[southeastforestindustrymodeling] Taplines has been updated

Steven Holding

Don
Thank you for all the work you do to keep this group alive.  I have been reading up on logging roads and it is very interesting.  IF you guys have not gotten the Forest Rails book it is a very good read and I have just started it.
Anyone going to the Jacksonville Show next weekend??  I will be there helping a friend.
Steve in SC

On Thursday, February 2, 2017 11:53 PM, "Don Hensley donnie@... [southeastforestindustrymodeling]" wrote:

Good News Everybody,

Taplines has been updated.
The story of the Pennsboro & Harrisville RR
and Lorama RR of Ritchie County, WV

And

Russell Tedder has published his new book "Forest Rails"
on the Railroads of the Georgia Pacific Company.
Details here:

Thank You
Don

--