Topics

[southeastforestindustrymodeling] Taplines has been updated with the Ocklawaha Valley & Rodman Lumber Co.

Mark Lewis

Don:

Everything looks good and links work for me. Good job!

Mark Lewis
Stony Point, NC

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 1:14 AM, Don Hensley donnie@... [southeastforestindustrymodeling] <southeastforestindustrymodeling@...> wrote:

While most peoples weekends are on Saturday & Sunday, my weekends lately have fallen on Wednesday & Thursday. It was a busy weekend for me, I wrote and edited the Railway & Locomotive Historical Society Southeast Chapter's newsletter featuring the Mammoth Cave Railroad and put the finishing touches on my Taplines web site with the Ocklawaha Valley RR & Rodman Lumber Co. update. I redesign the home page in hopes of making it easier to navigate for smart phones. And to make it easier for me to update regularly. I have a large backlog of articles waiting for publication, so hopefully I can now easily make my updates. Future stories will feature the Lorama RR (P&H), Mount Mitchell RR and Graham County RR.

The direct link is

image

Ocklawaha Valley RR
The Ocklawaha Valley Railroad and The Rodman Lumber Company By Donald R. Hensley, Jr.
Preview by Yahoo

Please let me know if there is any broken links.

Don

--
Taplines...o o o o Don Hensley
       _____     ()     2680 1st Street