From: Brian Cobble
To: southeastforestindustrymodeling@...
Sent: Tue, February 23, 2010 8:34:52 AM
Subject: [southeastforestindustrymodeling] History ?- Bache & Hagen Lumbering Company - ~1890's

I'm trying to find information on the Bache & Hagen Lumbering Company - ~1890's.  Their is an old steam locomotive in Tallahassee FL that had their logo on it... the locomotive was recovered from the Suwannee River, near Luraville, FL in 1979... I have located info on Bache Brother's Lumber during this time period, but no luck on digging anything up on "Hagen".

If anyone has info on the subject, I would appreciate it.

thanks,

Brian Cobble

Brian Cobble

Thanks again... There is an old locomotive in Tallahassee, FL on display in front of the state Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services office.  It is being preserved as historical monument, and i was researching technial details associated with the train.

Brian