Topics

Sci-Fi channel program

cainh6691

OK guys,

Lets all put on our thinking caps and see if we can solve this one.
I was watching Sci-Fi Channel, something I rarely watch. However, because of the guide listing lumbering and railroad I decided to see what was to offer.
It was a bunch of guys that went to an abandoned lumber mill and searched for ghosts.
The mill site had an abandoned railroad depot, an equally abandoned enginehouse with two or three locomotives still in the bldg. There was a bldg where slash and chips were stored, a log loader of some type that had not been used in many, many years.
An air horn signified a current rail line nearby. No idea of who though.
The ghost hunters did indicate that this mill was used to cut long-leaf pines into lumber.
Anyone out there have any ideas of where this was filmed ?
Hugh