Topics

Notes on upcoming Taplines articles.

Donnie Hensley

Its almost been a year since I last updated Taplines, a long delay that was mostly due to  those darn addictive games on Facebook. I have finely gotten that monkey off my back (I am now game free) and I'm finally getting back to writing another historical article for Taplines. This will be a series on the Railroads in and around Ocala, Florida, starting with the Silver Springs & Western.  Hopefully by the coming weekend I should have the first installment uploaded. I'm still hoping to find a timetable of the SS&W before publishing. None of the Guides I have access to have turned up a timetable. I have also searched through the Ocala newspapers with no luck. If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Don

Donald R. Hensley, Jr.
277 S Washington St
Waynesburg. PA 15370
724-627-3880
SE Shortline, Industrial & Narrow Gauge History:
www.taplines.net