Topics

New weekly locomotive photo series on Taplines

Donnie Hensley

New weekly locomotive photo series on Taplines

A new weekly series called Locomotives will start this week, as I dig deep into my locomotive portrait negative collection.
I have been active in scanning my negative collection and after 5 years I am finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I will start publishing my findings every week around Monday.
I will still web publish the occasional railroad history, but this series will fill in the time in between.

The direct link to Locomotives is

http://taplines.net/locos/locos.html

The direct link to the first photo and essay:

http://taplines.net/locos/1363.html

Don

Donald R. Hensley, Jr.
277 S Washington St
Waynesburg. PA 15370
724-627-3880
SE Shortline, Industrial & Narrow Gauge History:
www.taplines.net

Mario Bernkopf

Hi Don,

Thanks very much for starting this new series on Taplines. For me as a sworn steam-lover and diesel-hater (at least anything over six wheels) it is always fascinating to see photographs of small steam engines. The Tallahassee Lumber Co. Porter fits that bill very nicely.

Best regards,

Mario

Weinstadt

Germany

Donnie Hensley

New weekly locomotive photo series on Taplines has been updated

The direct link to Locomotives is

http://taplines.net/locos/locos.html

The direct link to the second photo and essay:

http://taplines.net/locos/russell.html

Home Page:

http://www.taplines.net/