Topics

File Images

Bill Donahue

--- In southeastforestindustrymodeling@..., "Mario
Bernkopf" <mario.bernkopf@...> wrote:

Sorry, but I still can't open them. Could you please refile them
as .jpg
or similar?

Thanks,

I deleted the file "C J Jones Mill", and replaced it with a bmp
image...ART files and BMP files are the only 2 choices AOL gives me
anymore. If the file still doesnt open I will have to post the URLs...

Kevin Hjermstad

They are still .art files. You might want to try this:

http://www.faqs.org/qa/qa-16505.html

Kevin H.

--- In southeastforestindustrymodeling@..., "Bill Donahue"

--- In southeastforestindustrymodeling@..., "Kevin
Hjermstad" <bigdragus@...> wrote:

They are still .art files. You might want to try this:

http://www.faqs.org/qa/qa-16505.html

Kevin H.

Sorry-even after following the FAQ, AOL will only allow me to use .art
or .bmp files.

If you go to the Florida Photographic Collection, at

http://www.floridamemory.com/PhotographicCollection/

and enter C J Jones, or Lee Tidewater Cypress, you will find the images.

If anyone is interested in the aerial of the Dowling & Camp company,
let me know and I will find those URLs.