Topics

Back issues of the Gazette and Steam in the Garden for sale

Joe Bartolini <jbart@...>

Folks

In the continuing saga of my basement cleanup I have decided to sell the following NG & SL Gazettes. 

All are in fair to good condition with attached covers.  The first few years worth of both magazines were read multiple times for months while living in a remote Alaskan community, but are in what I would judge fair conditions. None are in conditions suitable for magazine collectors.  OK, so much for a disclaimer to cover my butt.

The Gazette

1996: J/A, S/O and N/D $3 each
1997: J/F, M/A, M/J, J/A, S/O and N/D $3 each or $15 for all 6 issues
1998: S/O and N/D $3 each
1999: M/A, J/A and S/O $3 each
2000: M/J, J/A and S/O $3 each
2001: M/A, M/J, J/A and S/O $3 each or $10 for all 4 issues

S&H for a single issue is $3, $4 for 2 - 4 individual issues. Up to 4 issues will be sent in a padded envelope.  Orders for more will be shipped in a box with crunched up paper filling any voids and shipped at actual cost. . All shipping will be by USPO media mail. I will ship out the day following receipt of funds. 

Steam in the Garden
#97 Jan/Feb; #98 March/April; #99 May/June; #100 July/Aug; # 102 Nov/Dec. all in 2008.
Don't know what happen to issue 101, lost in the ozone I guess. $10 plus $5.00 S&H for all 5 issues.

Of course I am willing to consider any reasonable offers.

All have been read, but are in good condition.

For any order insurance can be provided if requested in advance and at rates set by the USPO.  All payments must be made through PayPal. Please contact me in advance to check availability and to get a price quote and please provide your zip code if ordering more than 4 issues.. I will get back in touch with you ASAP.

Thanks for your interest.

Joe Bartolini
jbart@...

P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary