Re: [southeastforestindustrymodeling] Re: File Images

Donnie Hensley <taplines@...>

Internet Explorer used to open them back when AOL and Microsoft were courting each other and AOL used the IE browser for their browser, but now they use Netscape.
So I tried Netscape 6 and Viola! she open up. So everyone go back to Netscape 6. I don't have the newest Netscape so I cant test that. Also Netscape 6 will not convert it to a jpg or any other file.
It will not open in any of the new Mozilla Browsers I have which Netscape is based on.
Don

Kevin Hjermstad wrote:

They are still .art files. You might want to try this:

http://www.faqs.org/qa/qa-16505.html

Kevin H.

--- In southeastforestindustrymodeling@..., "Bill Donahue"
<BillyDee53@...> wrote:

--- In southeastforestindustrymodeling@..., "Mario Bernkopf" <mario.bernkopf@> wrote:

Sorry, but I still can't open them. Could you please refile them
as .jpg

or similar?
Thanks,

Join SEForestIndustryRRModeling@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.